Thursday, March 22, 2007

¤NBA¤

Yesterday I watched the NBA basketball game between Toronto Raptors and Orlando

Magic. This trip there were nearly two buses of people drove to the place. We were all very

exciting. On the way I couldn't help imagining what a NBA basketball would like. In the past I usually

watch the game from TV, but things you watch from TV is always different from coming to the

game field to wathch.

When we reached the centre, the sky was a little dark and the lights lighted brightly around the

buildings. Fortunatelly, I found the right seat quickly, after we arrived there the game had already

started. The place was full of people and people cheered loudly. Now all the lights was focusing on

the players. I am a guy who don't know baskerball very well, but no more than five minutes I began

to cheer with other people. It was heart-stirring after a player's scoring. After a few minutes of the

match there was a break and some people will perform on that place, this made the game longer. I

think it's more like a show than a game.

It was nearly ten o'clock when the game finished, and it was really dark outside I was a littile

afraid. This was the first time I went home alone in evening so I was a little afraid. I walked with the

group of people. Lucky, I found the subway at last. According to my memory I found my way home,

and didn't make any mistakes. I was really tired after I arrived home. Tonight I would have a good

dream, may be I would gream something about the game.

No comments: