Saturday, March 31, 2007

Too heavy to fly



Time flies, now a month of this term has
already past; however, the
interview of last term was still clearly in my memory, this week I a
had
another one. Twice lever 5b, and both the teachers are very good, I
learnt a lot from them. After this week's
interview, I feel like to be all
thumbs, because my
essays' marks are not very high compare to my
classmates'. Though the situation now isn't very good, I have to stick it out.


Fortunately this term I met a lot of new
classmates, friendly, kindly are they helped me a lot.


Together with them I can have a good time,
and this week I also had a dim sum with some of them.


Moreover, Sue taught me a good many grammar
knowledges so I can rich my sentences, and


make my sentences various. After the
interview I knew my writing is quite weak, but the things what


I learn from the class will help. Though I
still need to do more reading and writing to strong my


English, just get knowledges from class is
not enough.
On the other hand, live along by myself is a
great experience which I've never tried before.
Leaving my parents I have to do all the
things myself, and I also can make my own decisions. This
makes me feel like I'm a adult now, and I
will go on grow up in the future.


Tomorrow is a new day, compare to my high
school classmates I'm very lucky, for I have the


chance to study abroad. Now I have to hit the
books. I want to fly, and I believe I can.


No comments: